On Wed, 6 Nov 2002, James Holmes wrote:

> Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 11:18:18 -0800 (PST)
> From: James Holmes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: Graph of Struts Growth.l
>
> Very interesting!
>
> I would tend to agree with these numbers as the Struts
> Console download rate has significantly increased over
> time.  I get over a hundred downloads a day now versus
> under 50 several months ago.
>
> I wonder if there are any numbers for how many Struts
> downloads there are?  1.0 vs 1.1 vs nighlty?
>
> -james
> http://www.jamesholmes.com/struts/

Last time I checked (several months ago), Struts downloads as a whole (I
didn't keep my notes on the split) were in the 10-20k/month range,
compared to Tomcat's 80-100k/month.  I'll see if I can dig up some more
recent figures -- but I don't personally have access to any nice log
analysis software that would make this easy.  Can someone point me to
something useful I can throw against (say) the October 2002 log files?

Craig