Michael Delamere wrote:

Hi,

I posted a problem yesterday concerning validating forms in several
sub-apps, whereby it only seemed to work for one and not all... this was
using struts1.1b2.

As suggested, I downloaded the nightly build that you tried today and
now validation doesn´t seem to work at all...
The Javascript tag looks good

Please try the struts-validator.war and report back if it works.

Were all the *.jar files, including common-*.jar files and all the validator*.xml also updated with the versions included using the Nightly struts builds ?

-Rob