try http://localhost/wileystruts

Paul Kavanagh wrote:
Hi there,

I'm trying to get the attached Struts webapp (from Chapter Three of
Mastering Struts) working with Tomcat
4.1.12. My understanding is that I should be able to just drop the attached
(unzipped of course)
into a webappname/ folder and then be able to access it via
http://localhost/webappname. Is this
correct ?

When I try however, I get get this error:

HTTP Status 500 - No Context configured to process this request
----
type Status report
message No Context configured to process this request
description The server encountered an internal error (No Context configured
to process this
request) that prevented it from fulfilling this request.
----
Apache Tomcat/4.1.12-LE-jdk14

I have all the struts jars in WEB-INF/lib.

I know this is probably something dumb and config-related on my behalf. I
appreciate the help.

Thanks in advance,
-Paul

ps I've removed the Struts Jars from the zip, but they are in WEB-INF/lib