Hohlen, John wrote:
I'm currently encountering the following error in my JSP trying to use
Struts-EL tags.

Error in using tag library uri='/WEB-INF/struts-html-el.tld'
prefix='html-el': The Tag class 'org.apache.strutsel.taglib.html.ELImageTag'
has no setter method corresponding to TLD declared attribute 'styleId', (JSP
1.1 spec, 5.4.1)
that's exactly what happened to me when i manually added styleId to struts-html-el.tld a couple of weeks ago, which prompted me to make my original post.