Eddie Bush wrote:

They'd get trampled :-( In fact, there's really not a good solution that comes to mind. The only single thing I see that we can do to make using session-based forms more safe is to add the module name to the key we use to place the forms into scope. I'm going to go look for that bug now - nearly certain it's there.
... and I have yet again managed to show my imperfection - I was wrong! I sure thought such a bug existed, but I guess it must have been a discussion instead of a bug report.

--
Eddie Bush