Title: Message
Hi,

I need to validate that the user does not enter only spaces in a particular text field. Validator framework doesn't seem to providing any validation directly to achieve this. Do I need to write custom _javascript_, or is something already available?

Thanks,
Suresh

'privileged'
and 'confidential' and intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it
is
addressed. You are notified that any use, copying or dissemination of the information
contained in the E-MAIL in any manner whatsoever is strictly prohibited.