If you're trying to conditionally hyperlink the contents of a certain column
of the current row then you'll have to use a Decorator.  The current row of
the list is not exposed in a scripting variable or scoped variable.  For the
reason why see
http://edhill.its.uiowa.edu/display-examples-0.8/example-imp-objects.jsp

-Jerome

For additional commands, e-mail: