Hi folks,

I am having a few issues this morning determining the proper way to control the data
of my current web application.  From what I have read, I see that the proper place to
acquire data from the system is in the Action class.  This data should be put on the
request (correct?) and retrieved by the proper ActionForm to populate the jsp.  Maybe
monday morning has my brain working slow, but I am a little mixed up on a few points
here.

1.  Pulling the data from the system in the Action Class actually requires you to
gather data in the Action Class of the page prior to the one you want to render the
information in.  Doesn't this defy the separation of logic and business in the MVC
design paradigm?

2.  To be completely honest, I am not seeing a convenient way to gather the data off
the request in the ActionForm class of my page.  I feel I may be completely
overlooking the obvious, but I know I need to grab the request in the ActionForm, and
I can't see a convenient way to do that by studying the javadocs.

can anyone clear this up for me??
Jason