You can fly me to your offices and I will talk for 5 days on design patterns :-)

        -----Original Message-----
        From: Jerry Jalenak [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
        Sent: Tue 2/11/2003 11:35 AM
        To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
        Subject: [OT - Java] Need a recommendation on a Design Pattern class

        Hi All,

        Sorry for the OT post, but I need a recommendation from all you guru's out
        there.  I've been asked to find a 3 to 5 day class on Design Patterns with a
        Java slant.  If anyone has attended something like this, and can recommend
        for (or against), I would appreciate it.  You can reply via the list or
        directly to me.

        TIA!

        Jerry Jalenak
        Web Publishing
        LabOne, Inc.
        10101 Renner Blvd.
        Lenexa, KS  66219
        (913) 577-1496
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

        This transmission (and any information attached to it) may be confidential and
is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the
transmission to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this
transmission in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or
copying of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
transmission in error, please immediately notify LabOne at the following email
address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]