From: Brandon Goodin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2003 1:16 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: LookupDispatchAction Question

simple...

in your execute method check to see if the mapping.getParameter is null.

If it is null then have it call a method that performs some initialization
(if needed) and returns an ActionForward to your jsp page.

If you want code... I have done this many times.

Brandon Goodin
Phase Web and Multimedia
P (406) 862-2245
F (406) 862-0354