I'm a realtive Struts newbie, and am now retrofitting my first project with Validator and dynamic action forms. On one page, I need to compare a property from the action form object with a value in another bean. I had been using JSTL like this:

<c:if test="${category.id == editArticleForm.category}">

But this fails now that I've converted to a DynaActionForm. It says that it can't find the property. I assume this is because the properties are exposed via a get() method rather than getCategory like it was in my manually created ActionForm.

What's the best way to do this comparison?

--Scott