Craig,

I, actually, require a third semantic (that I'm willing to implement myself, btw):

I want, like in the a ResultSetDynaClass, a structure that does not copy the elements, from which I can get an Iterator. Now, once I "getNext()" from the Iterator, I want to get a copy of the object, so that I can later use it, even after exhauting the ResultSet. This is a "kind of" a lazy loading. BTW, the "advance ()" method is what I would use if I want to advance, but not have the copy generated...

What do you think? Do you think I could make create a constructor for ResultSetDynaClass/ResultSetIterator that receives a boolean that specifies if I want copies of elements rather than references?

Zorzella