I have been working on it since yesterday and it looks like it would work.
I am just a bit curious if it being an Alpha would have any bearing on
performance.

-----Original Message-----
From: PILGRIM, Peter, FM [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2003 8:57 AM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: [OT] Jakarta-Commons HttpClient v2.0

"Way back yonder", I was looking briefly at this JAR for doing
Single Sign-On, but I never got to implement my brainstorm
of using Struts action to log onto Actuate Reporting Server
and change a user's password.

So I'd be also interesting if this software actually ever worked
as advertised from a retrospective POV.
--
Peter Pilgrim,
Struts/J2EE Consultant, RBoS FM, Risk IT

      Visit our Internet site at http://www.rbsmarkets.com

The Royal Bank of Scotland plc is registered in Scotland No 90312
Registered Office: 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB
Regulated by the Financial Services Authority