Hi, I have a master form w/ several rows, the user clicks edit and
there's another form with details.. the user edits, and then clicks
save. At that point, I'd like to go back to the master form..

Ideally from the "detail" Action .. I'd like the "save" to dispatch to
the master Action that populates other things ..

Is there a clean way to accomplish this sort of thing?
I see references for Actions forwarding to other actions etc. so I'd
appreciate seeing a detailed example or pointers to relevant docs.

Thanks.