The display tag library hasn't had any active development in a while, but
we've recently started development on it again
(http://sf.net/projects/displaytag).

It currently supports:

- paging
- sorting
- multi check-box (via Decorators)
- rendering conditional color rows

internationalization is planned and should be in the next release or two.
It might already be in CVS, I'm not sure.

These also might be of interest:

http://tinyurl.com/5s6k

http://tinyurl.com/5s6v

Matt