We have big problems with the use of the i18n messages, used with the
bean:message tag. But the problems encounter only in a special scenario:

1.) A German user loggs in -> a German locale is set using
Action.setLocale()

-> exploring some JSPs, all messages are in German, that's good.

2.) The German user loggs out.

3.) A English user loggs in -> a English locale is set using
Action.setLocale()

-> all messages already show in 1.) are still shown in German. But messages
from other JSPs not visited in 1.) are shown correctly in English.

We use two ApplicationResources:
ApplicationResources.properties (the fallback version, in English language)
ApplicationResources_de.properties (the German variant)

It seems to me, that the mechanism using the ApplicationResources is the
reason, but I'm not sure... I debuged through the sources but didn't find
the problem.

Another strange thing is, that this has worked earlier, but now something
must have happend while our further developing processes, so that this 'bug'
is appearing. So I tried some older versions of this product we delivered to
our customers, and suddenly in those versions is this bug also present.
Maybe something on our application server has happend (WS 4.0.4), but I have
no clue what this could be... In WSAD 4.0.2 it's the same like in WS 4.0.4.

Any hint is highly appretiated. (I'm working on this the whole day now...)

Regards,
Bernhard