doh.... i got it.  sorry for the extra traffic.

Jason

-------Original Message-------
From: Jason Vinson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: 02/13/03 02:37 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: html:link question ... was Re: Re: How to link to an Action which has no Form.

> Interesting you mention html:link, since I am having some problems with it
currently.  I am trying to append something to the end of a link, and I
can't quite grasp what i am doing wrong.  Here is my jsp code:

paramName="spgQueuesForm" paramId="id">
  <bean:write name="spgQueuesForm" property="id"/>

My desired link is to have /jsp/spgCaseOverview.jsp?case_objid=foo were
foo is contained in the "id" element of this collection i am iterating.  Any
idea what i may be doing wrong?

(the current url gets this:

http://sunbox:8001/jsp/spgCaseOverview.jsp?case_objid=&queueDataSet.id=spg.beans.QueueData%4030122
 )