http://www.trifork.com/web/articles.html
http://www.ibatis.com/jpetstore/jpetstore.

Both above are PetStore using Struts with source code.
.V

Zoran Avtarovski wrote:
I'm about to start work on a application which I'd like to use the struts
framework with CMP2.0  EJBs.

Our current structure for applications follows a pretty standard approach:

<base>/action/action-classes
              /business/business-classes
              /DAO/data-access-classes
              /entity/entity-classes

I'd like to see what the ideal/preferred structure for an application using
session beans for the business logic and CMP entity beans for data access.

I'm hoping there's a pet store (or similar) example that I could have a look
at to guide me.

Zoran