Hi hue,

sounds great, i understand that you replace dynamic data into the
template where where ever you have a [oTb*.field]. but what is (MS) reg
ex,,,? some kind of regular expression api? if so i will have to do some
more research as i am yet to understand regular expressions, and how to
use them. (there is a jakarta api i think though). Also does this method
work with images?, if so i think this is the route i will have to take.

Regards

Andy