In the same way as the ArrayList not changing, I am having difficulty with
hashmaps and iteration (still ;).

- I'm using html:text

          <logic:iterate name="_engineerFHM" property="products"
id="product" >
          </logic:iterate>

then after changing either only the value, or key, or both and submitting,
I dump the contents of the form bean in the Action and there is no change
in the HashMap at all... value or key...

Has anyone else seen this problem?

If I use a String[], there are changes in the form... what am I doing wrong?

Am I using the underlying Map.Entry in the above jsp incorrectly?

-Rand