I'm working on coming up with a document that lists a lot of cool
benefits to using Struts. It's more of a list for to aid in helping
others that already 'think' they have a great MVC architecture in place.
I believe a lot of developers aren't even aware of all the "cool" and
neat things that Struts provides that could help them or cut down in
development time. Anyway I just started this small list of some things I
found helpful.

Please feel free to send me any other comments you think I should add or
ones you think I need to fix or modify.(I wrote this up really fast and
it's just a rough draft). Thanks so much.

List is here:
http://www.reumann.net/BenefitsOfStruts.html

--
Rick Reumann