Hi Jeff,

thank you but my problem is that I just don't understand the examples.
I'm sure they are excellent but they do much more (as far I understand
them) than I need.

Could you please write me which example is the best for me? When I look
to the example below I don't understand what field[0], field-indexed[0],
field-test[0] and indexedListProperty mean and it is for me difficult to
adopt something I don't understand.

<form name="dependentlistForm">

<field
    property="firstName" indexedListProperty="dependents"
    depends="requiredif">
  <arg0 key="dependentlistForm.firstName.label"/>
  <var>
    <var-name>field[0]</var-name>
    <var-value>lastName</var-value>
  </var>