Hi,

<jsp:useBean id="currentSchedule" scope="session"
class="edu.berkeley.eberkeley.CurrentSchedule"/>

The way I understand the above line is that an object
reference to the Bean class CurrentSchedule is created
if it does not already exist in the session (this is
working).

Now I want to iterate over a collection object
retrieved from this Bean, but I'm having a hard time
understanding the difference between the id attribute
and the name attribute, and the relation to the
useBean call at the top of the page.
<logic:iterate id="currentSchedule" name="?"
property="scheduledCourseNames" scope="session">
<bean:write name="?" property="scheduledCourseNames"/>

I was using 'currentschedule' for the name attribute,
but that returns an error informing me that the class
already exists.  What should name be??

thanks,
-bob