I wrote:
> [ServletException in:/WEB-INF/jsp/chooseProfileBody.jsp] null'
> I have debugging info showing at the bottom of my jsp's, and I can see the
> Form beans in the appropriate scope.

I've examined the contents of request/session/application scope, and the
only difference I see is an additional Request Attribute in the non-working
(1.1-rc1) version:

org.apache.struts.taglib.html.BEAN ->
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Both the working (1.1-b3) and broken (1.1-rc1) versions of my webapp have
'chooseProfileForm' mapped to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(the same thing).  This hardly seems like it would cause a NPE.

This part hasn't changed:
<form-bean      name="chooseProfileForm"
                  type="edu.asu.vpia.struts.ChooseProfileForm"/>

<action    path="/chooseProfile"
               type="edu.asu.vpia.struts.ChooseProfileAction"
               name="chooseProfileForm"
               scope="request"
               validate="true"
               input="choose.profile">
       <forward name="success"         path="/viewProfile.do" />
       <forward name="resolution"      path="/resolveName.do" />
    </action>

--
Wendy Smoak
Applications Systems Analyst, Sr.