I asked a while back about implementing a security check for session data, and some
people recommended using Filter Objects.  My current project is working with the
Servlet 2.2 spec, so I don't have the option of using Filters.  Someone else mentioned
overriding the Default Action that all my pages extend, which sounds like my best
option at this time.  Could anyone point me to an example of how to do this?

TIA,
Jason