The reason I want to do this is to have two totally different skins based on
a user's settings.  How can I change a baseLayout and all children on the
fly?  Is it possible - can I just point to a specific tiles-config.xml after
they login?

I realize this is possible using stylesheets and some fancy CSS, but I'd
like to explore doing this using Tiles.

Thanks,

Matt