On Sat, Mar 15,'03 (11:13 PM GMT-0500), Sreepuram, wrote:

> I just need a help ,how to generate dynamically dropdown , when the
> options are in a hashtable r vector , please help me , send me the
> code which will be useful.

There are tons of examples of this in the archives and in the
documentation...but anyway...:)

For a Map:

labelProperty="value"/>

For A Collection of FooBar beans:

property="nameOfaFooBarBeanProperty"
labelProperty="nameOfaFooBarBeanProperty"/>

PS - As you progress through Struts keep up an open text document of
things you do so you can refer back to it...that's where I got this
from..my StrutsNotes.txt

--
Rick