Hi,

being pretty new to Sturts, I just finished a simple form with the
according FormBean and Action classes.

Now I face the problem, that I should display the error Text if an entry
is missing and change the style of the input field.

message, but I was just wondering if there is a way to determine if
there is an error set for the property. e.g. storing the errortext in a
variable before displaying and changing the style of the field depending
if the variable is empty or not.

regards,

Michael