Hi all,

  I look into the RC1 code to find that ActionError
doesn't allow to specify the bundle to search for a
given error message.

  I my application I have multiple modules and
multiple message ressource files.  How can I specify
error messages coming from different bundles?

The Errors Tag doesn't support to specify a bundle
too.

I initially got this problem in validator. I put my
generic error messages in the base message resource
file and the column name in a specific module.

So I guess you are already aware of the problem ... it
seem to be a big limitation if I want to use multiple
resource files :-/

I just want to know if this is planned to be fixed in
Struts 1.1?

If not I suppose the only work around is to use only
one property file ... for the whole application ...
but that gone be a huge file ... is that a problem.

Do you have any solution I haven't think of ?

Thanks for your help !
Best Regards
/David