Did you change the ports in both the main struts config file and the one for the subapplication?

Robert Taylor wrote:
I apologize if this double posts, but I sent it a while ago and haven't seen
it yet, so I'm sending again:

I just downloaded sslext-struts1.1RC1-2-src.zip and am trying to run the web
app that comes with it. I changed the entries in the plug-in to reflect port
80 for http and port 443 for https.

<plug-in className="org.apache.struts.action.SecurePlugIn">
    <set-property property="httpPort" value="80"/>
    <set-property property="httpsPort" value="443"/>
    <set-property property="enable" value="true"/>
  </plug-in>

I deployed the web app as a .war file. All links on the true.jsp page have
http port as 8080 and https port as 8443.

Am I missing something here? It seems like these tags should reflect the
port values defined in the plug-in.

robert