We wish to develop a TILE that could render a typical table listing in our
application.
This TILE shall access a particular arraylist to display the table.
This arraylist shall be of different DTO's for different screens. I want to
pass the type of DTO to this TILE while I do <tile:get ....>

inside my TILE I am trying to do the following:

<bean:define id="fName" name="FormName" />
<bean:define id="pName" name="PropertyName" />
<bean:define id="cType" name="DTOType" />

    <logic:iterate id="DataClass" name="<%= fName %>" property="<%= pName
%>"   type=<%= cType %> >
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    </logic:iterate>

Above code does not work,
but If I remove type=<%= cType %>, it works fine

What shall I do to make it work ?