Thanks for this.

I've just tested in my reconfigured WebSphere 4.0.3 and my redirects now work.

Subject: RE: Redirects From: "Witbeck, Shane" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2003 11:18:55 -0500 To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This is a known issue with WebSphere. There is an e-fix for this but you
also have to explicitly set a System Properties value. In the admin console
under Application Servers > Default Server > JVM Settings add:

name com.ibm.websphere.sendredirect.compliance
value 1

This makes WebSphere compliant to Servlet spec 2.3.

Be aware if there has been any workarounds in existing code to address
this...adding this System property may break them ;)

HTH,

Shane