Hey, thanks Gareth.  I was using netbeans as my IDE
and it must have automatically put my src directory as
part of my package.  I appreciate the look at my
message.  Sometimes you can just stare and stare at
code and not see the obvious.  My app works now.

Thanks for the time.

=== message truncated ===