Wow.  So this guy downloads some JSF stuff, gets the example running, writes
an article and gets it in JP?  I hope they don't pay him too much!  Then
again maybe he's on the Redmond payroll...

I'll bet the majority of the struts-user subscribers do the same thing and
think they're just playing around--little do they know they could be
journalists!

Hey Ted, you're a writer, what do you think of this guy's research
methodology? ;)