In order that my javascript validations run,
I can't have my html field names like name[0], name[1] ...
now I need to have multiple elements in my form with the same name. In this case
though,
I wont be able to populate my form bean which has methods setName(int, String)/
getName(int) and attribute name[].

how should I go about it. I am sure someone must have faced a similar situation.

Thanx.

****** Message from InterScan E-Mail VirusWall NT ******

** No virus found in attached file noname.htm

No Virus detected in the attached file(s).
*****************     End of message     ***************

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not
the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies
of
the original message.
Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or
copying
of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited
and
may be unlawful.

          Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com