From: Sundar Narasimhan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2003 7:54 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Q: more an HTML/JSP issue rather than struts.. but..

Hi, I have the need to scroll the displayed jsp page (as the result of
a struts action) to a specific place on the resultant html page.

Is there a standard way to do this? (I thought one could use
javascript onLoad or somehow re-write the URL to force the browser to
move to an anchor, but both don't seem to be working.. I suspect it
might be that struts is rewriting the visited page URL to be the
action.do page somehow which always moves it to the top? ).

Thanks.