From: Jonathan Holloway [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2003 9:30 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Login

Could somebody tell me what the best way to implement a login mechanism is
into a Struts application.

Is the use of a custom login tag at the top of every page recommended or is
there a better way.  We already have the server side functionality present
but want to know the best way to enforce this in the JSP's and Action
classes.

Many thanks,
Jonathan Holloway.

Check out the new EudoraMail at