If I can suggest that this is not MVC and not Struts.
Consider, if you have not yet, purchasing a Struts book.

And maybe post a JSP mail list, if you are not using Struts to pre-populate a bean in action.

.V

Carlos Saraiva wrote:

Hi,

I need to call methods of the ActionForm instance from within

the JSP. Can

someone please tell me how to do this? I've tried defining a bean, but I

get

a different instance of the class.

Which kind of methods do you need to call?

Marco

Methods written by myself.

--
Best regards,
Carlos Saraiva

-- Vic Cekvenich, Struts Instructor, 1-800-917-JAVA

Advanced <a href ="baseBeans.com">Struts Training</a> and project recovery in North
East.
Open Source <a href ="baseBeans.com">Content Management</a>  basicPortal sofware
Best practice<a href ="baseBeans.com">Struts Support</a> v.1.1 helper ScafflodingXPress