Hey all

I'm currently combining several similar actions using sublass of
DispatchAction class.
I'm using the Validator (validator-rules.xml, validation.xml as plugin) for
my client-side validation successfully.

I'm also using the DynaActionForm for my form bean(s).

Since now I don't have a subclass of ActionForm, how do I override the
validate() method?
Basically, using subclass of ActionForm all the time, I used to place my
server-side validation into the validate() method.
How do I apply server-side validation when using DynaActionForm and
DispatchAction classes?

Thanks
--Alen