I have what is hopefully a simple question.

I have a set a number of file system specific variables in my
ApplicationResources.properties file to make it easier to deploy the
application on different platforms.

I can access Message Resources properties from Action classes using:

    MessageResources messages = getResources(request);
    String message = messages.getMessage("the.chosen.message");

Outside an action class I'm having trouble instantiating the
MessageResources.

I can see that I need to use:

    MessageResources messages = MessageResources (x, y);

But I don't know what arguments  to pass as x and y

Could somebody please email me a way to get this done in my helper classes.

Thanks

Zoran