Can u post a working example, it will be of great help

Thanks

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 06/06/03 05:01PM >>>
Look at the struts docs regarding the index tag.

--
Vic Cekvenich,
Struts Instructor,

Advanced <a href ="baseBeans.com">Struts Training</a> and project
recovery in North East.
Open Source <a href ="baseBeans.com">Content Management</a>  basicPortal
sofware
Best practice<a href ="baseBeans.com">Struts Support</a> v.1.1 helper
ScafflodingXPress