Rob Leland wrote:

Rahul wrote:

Greetings All,
As for the source, it's well-documented, explained and with UML diagrams. ah ! that reminds me ...... I would like to know if these UML diagrams are being generated by an open source tool. May be I could use something like that to get some neat UML diagrams for other few java project trees sitting on my PC and whose number of source files is dreary enuff to make me dizzzy.

The UML in the Java Doc was created with Silver Stream 1.1 which is a free UML tool.
The ones in Ted's Book was created with Together J.

Has anyone used ArgoUML? I've been wanting to try it for a while... is it worth the 10 second download?
http://argouml.tigris.org

Also, Do you have URLs for SilverStream and Together J?

Cheers,
rahul
;o)

-Rob