Hello all,

What I have to do is something like this:

  <logic:iterate id="object" collection="myCol">
  </logic:iterate>

That means I have a check box that when it is checked, it returns me an ID
and I have the "<html:text.." that return me a string.

Actually, in my form, I have:

public class myForm extends ActionForm{
        String[] ids;
        String[] editableValues;
}

Problem is to do the relation between the ids selected and the values
edited... Actually it is done by the position is the String[]... I don't
like that and I would like to know if there is another way to edit this.

Hope you'll understand what I mean...

Thanks

Valéry

the system manager to [EMAIL PROTECTED]