I am still fairly new to java and struts so please forgive me if this
questions doesn't make sense.  I am wanting to dynamically change paths to
files, images, css, etc based on the url used to access the site.  For
example, if a user enters the site via abc.domain.com, I would like the
paths to images to be something along the lines of
/images/abc.domain.com/image.jpg.  I'm sure there are many ways to
accomplish this, but I was trying to find a way to perform this within the
struts framework.  Possibly by dynamically using different property files?
Would this make sense?  Is there be a better solution?  Maybe a filter of
some sort?  Has anyone tried to do something similar?  Any guidance is
greatly appreciated.  Thanks!