From: David Erickson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2003 11:54 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Webapp Security?

Is it based on using security restraints and having all your users set into
groups in the tomcat-users.xml file?  If so our problem is we don't want to
have users based into groups but want to give permissions to users
individually to many different things.. and we want to store our users in a
database rather than tomcat's xml file.. if I am mistaken on how this works
please correct me =)  (I havn't actually looked at it, I've just looked at
tomcat's security restraint stuff before)
-David