From: Yansheng Lin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2003 5:47 PM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: Login Form

Not sure if I understand it entirely.  But you can use an iframe for the
login
form(protected page) on the site home page.  Something like:

<iframe name='logon_frame' id='logon_frame' style='width:100%;
height:120;'
SCROLLING='no' src='https://localhost:8443/logon_iframe.jsp'></iframe>

Hope this helps.