On Sat, Jul 12,'03 (08:20 AM GMT-0700), Rajat wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am running the lesson 1( turorial by Rick Reumann)
> and am getting the foll. error:
>
> Error in using tag library
> uri='/WEB-INF/struts-html-el.tld' prefix='html': The
> Tag class
> 'org.apache.strutsel.taglib.html.ELOptionTag' has no
> setter method corresponding to TLD declared attribute
> 'bundle', (JSP 1.1 spec, 5.4.1)
> probably occurred due to an error in /index.jsp line
> 2:
> <%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-html-el.tld"
> prefix="html" %>
>
> Please help ASAP.. my journey has Halted!!

You could have just e-mailed me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] and I would have
replied:) (As much as I'd like to, I don't always get a chance to check
all of these struts lists messages).

I think you must have caught this lesson during a brief transition
stage. A while ago I changed how I defined the tags in the jsp
pages. The current lesson reflects those changes. In the web.xml file
I'm declaring the tags as:

<taglib>
    <taglib-uri>struts/html-el</taglib-uri>
    <taglib-location>/WEB-INF/struts-html-el.tld</taglib-location>
</taglib>

and in the JSP you should then refer to the tag URI as:

<%@ taglib uri="struts/html-el" prefix="html" %>

I'm guessing your web.xml has the set up as above but your JSP is
following the old way I was calling the tags. Please let me know at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] if this is NOT the case because I want to make sure
there are no errors in those labs.

Thanks,

--
Rick