From: Richard Hill [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2003 5:36 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: Iterating the resultset contents in the view (jsp)

Hi,
I'm working on an action that gets a resultset from a database table
containing 4 columns. I need to pass that information back to the view (jsp)
which will iterate over results. My question is what is the best way to do
this. Do I create an array for each row in the resultset and insert each
array in a collection, passing that back to the view?

If so, how would you iterate over each array in the collection with the
logic:iterate taglib? All of the examples only show iterations over single
column lists.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Richard