Date: Tuesday, July 15, 2003 02:57:30 PM
Subject: How to use

Hi ,
Can anybody let me know how to use "bean:write" for formatting the text.

What is the difference between format / formaKey in Bean:write attributes ?

What are all the valid message format texts that I can use in ApplicationResourse.

Kishore Kumar K
Covansys India Pvt Ltd
*:- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*:- 91-44-22628080-6877