On Mon, Jul 14,'03 (06:32 AM GMT-0400), James wrote:

> http://www.developer.com/java/ejb/article.php/2233591
>
> This month, I covered using indexed arrays of beans to do
> master/detail records in forms.

Thanks James, excellent example! One thing I would now still like to
see.. could you alter the code so that rather than providing an array of
POLine beans you used a Map of POLine beans? So that you'd iterate over
the Map and when you submitted the form each value in the Map (a POLine
bean) would be reflected accordingly (maybe each key happened to be
partNumbr)? I haven't found a good way to do this using JSTL and
Struts-el tags so if you have an example or ideas I'm all ears (or
eyes?:)

Thanks.

--
Rick